It is one of the most nutritous, tasty and healthy fruit rich in Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium, Zinc, Pottassium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Protein, Dietry fibres, Flavanoids and Anti-oxidants. High levels of compound called Punicalagins are Anti-oxidants which provides the following health benefits.
- Improves blood flow to heart and protects the blood vessels.
- Lowers total Cholesterol, Bad Cholesterol and Blood Pressure. Improves good Cholesterol and prevents heart block. Recent medical research says patient with severe Carotid artery block when given an ounce of Pomegranate juice daily helped to lower blood pressure and reduced the blockage of vessels.
- Inhibits Breast cancer, Prostrate and Colon cancer, Leukemia etc.
- Regular intake prevents aggregation of platelets and formation of blood clot.
- Keeps Osteoarthritis at bay as prevents cartilage degeneration.
- Strengthens immunity.
- Helps in weight reduction as contains 0% Cholesterol.
- One of the best food during pregnancy, good for both mother and child. Prevents brain injury and premature birth.
- Prevents Kidney stones.
Never miss this Super fruit. Include it in your daily diet and enjoy its health benefits.
Keep Fit & Stay Healthy