Pineapple is one of the most popular tropical fruit taken world wide. Sweet, juicy, delicious and nutritious, Pineapple is loaded with vital nutrients which provides various health benefits. The fruit contains adequate Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Phosphorus, Calcium, Potassium, Thiamine, Folate, Riboflavin, Copper, Manganese. It is also rich in fibre, low in fat and cholesterol. Taking this fruit regularly will provide good health.
The various health benefits of Pineapple fruit are :
- Rich in Vitamin C, so fights off cough and cold. It contains a compound called Bromelain which suppress cough and helps in expectoration. If this fruit is taken along with medicines it makes the recovery quick and provides immunity.
- Helps in keeping the bones strong and healthy as it contains Manganese and Calcium.
- Keeps the oral cavity healthy. Makes the teeth stronger. Prevents scurvy.
- Improves digestion as it contains proteolytic enzymes.
- Anti-inflammatory property helps to manage pain in arthritis.
- Rich source of Anti-coagulant, so prevents blood clot and benefits people suffering from bleeding disorders.
- Rich in Potassium, so helps in management of Blood Pressure and controlling heart rate.
- Contains Anti-oxidant compounds like Beta carotene and Vitamin A hence keeps the skin and eyes healthy.
- Best for women as it is an excellent uterine tonic and helps in treating menstrual irregularities.
Have this Super Fruit regularly. As this is the season of Pineapple, Don’t miss these health benefits. Stay Fit and Keep Healthy.