Natural Health Remedies
Aloe vera – Natural Remedy for Hair fall
Plant name : Katrazhai or Kumari
Botanical name : Aloe barbadensis
Family : Liliaceae
Actions : Emmenoguoge, Purgative, Anti-microbial, Anti-inflammatory, Coolant, Alterative, Tonic, Liver Protective, Rejuvenator.
Siddha Medicinal Uses :
- Kattrazhai flesh after washing several times and mixed with padikaram (Alum) causes the juice to ooze out from it. This juice is an effective remedy for eye diseases like redness and itching in eyes.
- It is a very effective coolant and hence leghyam and oil can be prepared with this is an excellent remedy to remove Pitham or Internal heat from the body.
- It can be used externally after grinding with small amount of Abini as an external application for headache.
- Aloe flesh is boiled to proper consistency with gingely oil and this oil is used for head bath to get good sleep.
- Kattrazhai is an effective medicine for Megha diseases.
- The thailam or oil prepared with Aloe reduces ailments like headache and hair fall.
- Aloe juice application helps treat Skin ageing . Improves skin texture, heals sunburn.
- Drinking aloe juice daily helps to reduce body weight, treat menstrual irregularities and pain during periods.
- Intake of 30 grams of aloe pulp daily helps to relieve piles and associated problems.
- Aloe juice or pulp can be given to treat jaundice and hepatitis.