NIS invites M.D Siddha application for year 2012-13
National Institute of Siddha, Chennai, Tamil Nadu has invited applications for admission to Post Graduate – M.D (Siddha) for the Academic Year 2012-13.
Qualification for Admission :
1. A pass in BIM / BSMS Degree Examination of any Indian University with successful completion of Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship (C.R.R.I).
Candidates who have completed or will be completing C.R.R.I before the date of Entrance Examination alone are eligible to apply for the MD (Siddha) Course OR
A pass in the examination considered equivalent to the afore- mentioned Siddha Degrees by The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai and the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, with successful completion of Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship (C.R.R.I) in the Hospital of Indian Systems of Medicine recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi.
2. The candidates should have registered their names in either State Council of Indian Medicine or Central Council of Indian Medicine.
1. Admission to the course will be made on merit basis based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination. Total Marks for Entrance Exam is 100.
2. Candidates securing 50% or above of the total marks for the General category, Special Category (Locomotory disability) and the Reserved Category of OBC and 40% or above of the total marks for the reserved categories of SC/ST only will be eligible for counselling for MD (Siddha) course.
Application Forms :
Application forms can be downloaded from the link: http://www.nischennai.org/
Completed application forms with enclosures may be handed over in person or sent by Registered Post / Courier Service / Speed Post so as to reach The Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai -600 047, Tamil Nadu, India on or before 5.00 pm on 05-10-2012.
Documents to be Enclosed with Filled-in application forms:
- Demand Draft for Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only) in case of General Category and Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only) for SC/ST category drawn on any Nationalised Bank in favour of The Director, National Institute of Siddha payable at Chennai towards application fee.
- Attested photocopy of evidence for Date of Birth (H.S certificate / College leaving Certificate to be furnished).
- Attested photocopy of Transfer Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of the Community Certificate (for OBC / SC / ST ).
- Attested photocopy of the Special category Certificate – if applicable.
- Attested photocopy of Statement of marks of first appearance (including failed subjects) Final year BIM / BSMS Course.
- Attested photocopy of Internship certificate.
- Attested photocopy of BIM / BSMS Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate issued by the University.
- Attested photocopy of the Medical Registration Certificate.
- Two Original latest Conduct certificates a) One from the institution last studied, b) Original latest conduct certificate obtained from known responsible person of Gazetted rank.
- Identification cum attendance card of the Entrance Examination.
- Hall Ticket for the Entrance Examination 2012-13.
- Self-addressed envelope with Postage stamp for Rs.36/- affixed for issue of hall ticket (25 cms x 12 cms.).
For further information, visit the website : http://www.nischennai.org/
Source : India Education Dairy