Everyone wishes to stay healthy. Well toned abs is a sign of good health and fitness. Women especially after delivery find difficult to reduce belly fat as it is a hard nut to crack. Loosing belly fat is very challenging for both men and women as the fat deposition occurs very fast but does not reduce easily in this area. Belly fat is harmful as it covers around our visceral organs and can cause high risk to overall health. Try these natural methods and lose belly fat in just two weeks. If continued, more effective results have seen.
1. Start your day with warm water and lemon. One of the best therapies to cut fat in the whole body especially belly area. To a glass of warm water, add half slice lemon. Honey can be added if needed. This is to be taken in empty stomach just after waking up. It flushes out toxins from the body and boost metabolism to get rid of the flab.
2. Say ‘No’ to white rice, maida and sugar. White rice, white pasta, white bread, sugar and maida adds to fat deposit and not good for digestive system. Brown rice has insoluble fibres and vitamins that helps to clean the digestive system and helps to loose weight easily. Such foods like white rice, sugar etc increases fat around abdomen and thigh. So reduce the intake of these foods and slowly kick it off permanently from your diet menu.
3. Exercise or Yoga for 30 minutes minimum should be a routine. For effective fat shedding around the waist exercises like basic crunches, side crunch, twist crunch, bicycling exercises, reverse crunches should be done to focus abs muscles, lower back and sides. In addition to that anyone of the following like brisk walking, jogging or cycling should be done for at least half an hour for burning away the abdominal fat fast. If the person is a regular practitioner of yoga, more focus should be given for Asanas like Surya Namaskar, Pada Hasthasana, Naukaasana, Pavanamuktasana, Bhujangasana etc. Pranayama or Breathing exercise like Kapal Bhati and Nadi Shuddhi is very helpful to cleanse the body systems, burn out belly fat. 30 minutes of Asanas and 30 minutes of breathing exercise is enough to burn belly fat.
4. Diet should be selective and healthy. Avoid fatty, oily and junk food. Take healthy veggies, fruits, proteins like pulses, fishes, lean meat, eggs etc. While exercising one may feel increased appetite which may lead to increased hunger and cravings for sugary foods and snacking at uneven times. Make sure to have enough protein like pulses, fishes, eggs etc in diet that prevent the muscle from starvation and make the meal fulfilling. Include fruits rich in vitamin C like Amla, Guava, Citrus etc as it helps to reduce cortisol and help burn fat fast.
5. Always snack on fruit diet – Even if one may be exercising well still if there is no marked change in the waist line, make sure that snacking in between meals is avoided. Have a bowl of fruits or vegetables as snacks or tiffin in the evening. Avoid sugary juices sweetened and artificial drinks and foods.
6. Drink plenty of water. Keep yourself hydrated, drink at least 8 – 10 glasses of water to get rid of belly fat. Drink water at regular intervals to boost the metabolism and remove toxins from the body.
7. Avoid skipping meals and keep away from strict following liquid meals. Skipping meals may hike insulin levels which may lead to sugar fluctuations, more hunger and weight gain. Skipping meals especially break fast causes muscle tissue to breakdown for energy and conserve the fat. Eating healthy break fast helps to keep the metabolism perfect. Strict Liquid meals are not healthy as it does not give us energy for a day and thus the muscle tissue burns out for energy leaving us starved and hungry.
8. Sleep well. Sleep at least 8 hours at night. Avoid day sleep. Lack of sleep increases cravings for sugary and fatty foods, increases cortisol hormone which makes one insulin insensitive and the Bio-rhythm of the body is lost. Also never sleep after heavy meals as it makes stomach flat and bloated. So keep off from unhealthy habit of rest after heavy meals.
Follow these 8 essential points to get a marked change in two weeks itself. The most mandatory of all these points is to have patience while following such a regimen as loosing fat is one of the most difficult tasks which has no short cut and requires hard work and patience, discipline and self control to achieve desired results. So the key is never give up, stick to your resolutions. Keep doing the good work and you will explore amazing results. Keep fit and stay healthy.