- One yoga pose to solve all abdominal problems
- Facilitates good digestion
- Improves blood flow to Pelvis & Stomach
- The only asana which can be done after a stomach full meal
- Relieves constipation & increases absorption of nutrients
How to do Vajrasana :
Sit on the floor on a yoga mat. Fold your legs and sit in a manner such that your heel touches your buttocks. Place your hands on your lap exactly as shown in the figure above. Hold the sitting pose for two minutes in the beginning to 30 minutes with regular practice. You will feel a pricking pain in your feet if you are not used to sit this way. You can stretch your legs and rest for a while and restart.